ACQUA PRIMER NP (LIGHT GRAY)
Two-component, water-based epoxy primer.
Classified as SR-B2,0 according to EN 13813.
- May be applied on substrates with increased moisture content (e.g. cementitious substrates with humidity up to 8%, without rising moisture)
- Does not contain any volatile organic compounds (Zero VOC)
- Presents high hardness and very good abrasion and chemical resistance
- Excellent adhesion on various construction surfaces, e.g., concrete, plaster, gypsum boards, etc.
- Ideal for stabilization and sealing of cementitious and various others porous substrates, preventing dust generation
Fields of application
- Floors and walls which will be covered with resinous systems or coatings (Epoxol®, Neopox®, Neodur®)
- Floors, walls and joints prior to sealing them with epoxy repairing materials Epoxol®Putty and Epoxol® Liquid for adhesion improvement
- As an anti-dust sealer on old or new cement-based surfaces which require stabilization
- Consumption: 120-160 gr/m2 per layer
Set (A+B) of 14kg, 7kg and 0,7k