Fast-setting self-leveling flooring screed with prolonged workability and compensated shrinkage, ideal for layers 2-30 mm. Used for smoothing and leveling uneven floors, with fast setting and excellent workability, especially indoors. Can be covered with carpet, marble, natural stone, parquet, wooden floors, rubber, PVC, resins, textile coating, ceramic tiles of all types etc. Can remain as final surface for floors of domestic use such as warehouses, basements and attics.
Form: cementitious powder.
• Easy to apply by pump or by hand
• Low shrinkage
• Very good welding and high mechanical strength
• Rapid hardening and ripening
• Hard finished surface, smooth and without pores
• It is suitable for use on floors with underfloor heating systems.
Form: Cementitious mortar
Apparent specific weight: 1,4 Kg/dm3
Water requirements: 5,00-5.50 lt/25 kg
Pot life: 30 min
Setting time: ≥ 40 min
Application temperature range: +5 oC to +30 oC