NEODUR VARNISH A+B
Transparent two-component solvent-based polyurethane glossy varnish with UV filters, cured with aliphatic polyisocyanates, suitable for the protection and decoration of micro-cement coatings and various other construction surfaces. May be also applied as a protective varnish in swimming pools.
- Protects against water absorption and enhances the mechanical strength of micro-cement coatings and several other substrates
- Contains UV filters, offering long-term resistance to solar radiation and yellowing
- Excellent adhesion properties on numerous substrates
- Offers a glossy finish of high hardness
- High resistance to chemicals (dilute acids, alkalis), abrasion and mechanical stress
- Very good gloss retention, even after several years
- Excellent resistance to adverse weather conditions – suitable for constructions in areas adjacent to the sea
- Protection and decoration of micro-cement coatings
- Protection and decoration of cementitious and metallic surfaces, natural stone, polyester, industrial floors, epoxy and other resinous systems in interior or exterior areas
- As a protective varnish in swimming pools on top of the epoxy coating Neopox®Pool, offering further resistance to the chlorination chemicals and protection against UV radiation, enhancing the durability of the epoxy coating, delaying at the same time the chalking phenomenon (only the glossy version of Neodur® Varnish is proposed in pool applications).
- Consumption: 125-165 gr/m2 per layer
3.6Kg (A) + 1.4Kg (B)